Environmental & 3rd Party Events
Votacall will not be responsible for the following circumstances leading to downtime:
- Loss of power at the customer site
- Inclement weather at the customer site
- Natural Disaster affecting the customer site
- Fiber Cut at the customer site or affecting the customer’s facilities
- Provider C/O outage causing both the primary and secondary connections to experience a disruption
- Data Circuit outage at customer site
- Onsite (customer premise) infrastructure, equipment or cabling issues
- Any onsite condition rendering the customer location inadequate for the Votacall Service.
*Votacall guarantees that in the event of an unforeseen/uncontrollable onsite issue, the in our geographically diverse Data Centers will still handle incoming call traffic regardless of the situation onsite.
*Votacall guarantees that in the event of an unforeseen/uncontrollable onsite issue, calls can be re-routed to other locations on the platform.