What personally-identifiable information is collected?
Votacall, Inc. collects personally-identifiable information (“Personal Info”) on certain areas of the Site when users register, request information or a response, sign up for events, apply for jobs, and participate in user posting areas, such as bulletin boards, discussion forums, and surveys. The personally-identifiable information collected may include, without limitation, your access ID/password, company, and contact information (names, mailing and e-mail addresses, phone/ fax numbers).
From time to time, users may receive marketing and other non-critical communications from Votacall, Inc., as well as important announcements regarding the operation of the service. All users have the opportunity to opt-out of non-critical communications.
How else can your Personal Info be used?
Votacall, Inc. uses your Personal Info to fulfill your requests for information, to process your requests to participate in events, and to review and consider any employment-related inquiries that you may submit. We may keep any of your Personal Info on file and use it to contact you for recruiting purposes. Votacall, Inc. may also use Personal Info in analyzing Site user behavior in order to measure interest in specific items posted on our Site.
Customer Proprietary Network Information ("CPNI")
To help protect the confidentiality of your Customer Proprietary Network Information (“CPNI”), the Federal Communications Commission (“FCC”) requires that we do not release detailed call information over the phone. Information can only be given by sending call information through a means known to Votacall, Inc. in advance, for example, via postal mail to the address on file, through email address to the email address on file, or via phone at the telephone number on file. Call detail information is always available via our secure online customer portal https://billing.votacall.com/. These actions are taken to protect our customers and their business information.
Are cookies and IP addresses used?
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
Votacall, Inc. will not intentionally disclose (and will take commercially reasonable steps to prevent the accidental disclosure of) your Personal Info to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of Votacall, Inc.), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following five exceptions:
- Votacall, Inc. may disclose your Personal Info to third parties as required or permitted by the laws, rules, and regulations of any nation, state, or other applicable jurisdiction.
- Votacall, Inc. may disclose your Personal Info to third parties who deliver information from us to you for the purpose of performing such delivery.
- Votacall, Inc. may disclose your Personal Info if, in connection with submitting the information, you consent to such disclosure.
- Votacall, Inc. may disclose contact information for you in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights arising from information you have posted on the Site or otherwise provided to Votacall, Inc.
- If Votacall, Inc. merges with or sells substantially all of its assets or a majority of its equity to a third party, information collected by Votacall, Inc. on the Web sites may be disclosed to and owned by the merged entity or third party.
- Votacall, Inc will not sell your information with third parties but from time to time may need to release certain information for the purposes of providing certain services.
Links to third-party sites
We may provide links to third-party Web sites as a service to our users. In addition, some of the content appearing to be on this Site is in fact supplied by third parties, for example, in instances of framing of third- party Web sites or incorporation through framesets of content supplied by third-party servers. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party Web sites, which may differ from those of this Site.
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any Personal Info that you submitted to the Site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the Site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered, or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Votacall, Inc. has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect Personal Info from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized Votacall, Inc. personnel are provided access to Personal Info, and these employees are required to treat this information as confidential. Despite these precautions, Votacall, Inc. cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your Personal Info.
Children's on-line privacy protection
Votacall, Inc. understands the importance of protecting children’s privacy, especially in an on-line environment. The Site is not intentionally designed for or directed at children 13 years of age or younger, and Votacall, Inc. will not intentionally collect or maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Contact our Privacy Department
This policy has been in effect since January 1, 2010.
<- Back to legal